Friday, June 14, 2013

S.R. STERLING CUTLERY CO. SOLINGEN GERMANY LIFETIME

S.R. STERLING CUTLERY CO. SOLINGEN GERMANY LIFETIME
RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 

   Here we have an S.R. Sterling Cutlery Company, Solingen Germany, Lifetime 
Straight Razor.  This vintage straight razor is in "Very Good" condition.
There are no cracks, chips or Marks to the blade, it is very clean and the
blade still holds an excellent edge.  I believe the handle is made of 
celluloid and has no scratching visible.  

  The blade is tight in the handle and has no movement to the sides and also 
fits correctly into the handle as it should.  When open the entire razor is 
9 5/8 inches long, the blade is 11/16 inches wide.  This great vintage 
straight razor is one that can be used as a daily shaver or as a collectible.  
It is very clean and something that you'll be proud to own.  Please be sure
to look carefully at the pictures as they are a true representation of this
item.

RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 
PRICE $50.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!  

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008 

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45

http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/

http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS


Terms of Sale:
PAYPAL ONLY 
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST:  DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:  I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY 
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

All My Items Are Sold on This Scale: New Old Stock (NOS), Mint, Very Good, 
Good, Fair, Poor!!
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you 
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be 
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item 
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description.  All sales final.










No comments:

Post a Comment