Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mixed Lot Four Safety Razors w Collectible Blades


Mixed Lot Four Safety Razors w Collectible Blades
RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 
 
  Here we have a mixed lot of razors, 2 Art Deco razors, one brass, one nickel plated.
I believe they both use Gillette Atra blades, the other two razors are made
by Gillette and use DE blades.  The Gillette Blue Tip is a 1955 with a date
code A-3, the razor is in good condition with the usual vintage Ware, I can't
swear to it but I think that someone painted the blue tip.  The Gillette
Black Beauty is a 1976 W-3, this razor is in very good cosmetic condition
but has a small problem concerning the adjustment dial, although it's still
adjusts the blade opening if turned too far to the left the adjustment dial 
comes loose, I believe this can be fixed but I'm not sure how to do it so I
will leave that up to the buyer. Also included are two full boxes of vintage
collectible blades.  These items are sold as is.
 
RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 
PRICE $55.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA
 
Terms of Sale:
PAYPAL ONLY 
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST:  DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:  I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY 
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.
 
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you 
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be 
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item 
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description.  All sales final.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment