Thursday, November 22, 2012

1927-1932 Schick Type B1 Magazine Repeating Razor








1927-1932 Schick Type B1 Magazine Repeating Razor
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!


  1927-1932 The New Schick Repeating Razor.  Also included is a New Old Stock (NOS)
container of  Schick injector razor blades, the box is pretty well beat up but I
believe that the injector is full of blades.

  This razor has a Square milled handle. A square silver plated body with fine milled
finish, swivelling head with bar guard, and pull knob on bottom. I have tried to open
the pull knob on thebottom of the razor but it probably hasn't been opened in years,
and I didn't want to scar the razor.

  The razor is bright and shiny, a very nice razor in very good condition. The Silver
model came in a leather snap fastened case. The case that comes with this razor is
original but has been quite a bit of vintage ware. The razors Magazine holds 20 single
edge blades.

  The predecessor to the Schick injector razor, the Schick Magazine repeater had the
blades loaded in a magazine in the handle. To load a new blade, just pull back the
magazine and push. It will grab a fresh blade from inside the handle and push out the
used one in a quick easy motion.


RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
PRICE $75.00 OBO
SHIPPING FREE CONTINENTAL USA


RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45
http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/
http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS


PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.







No comments:

Post a Comment