Thursday, August 16, 2012

1952 Gillette Black Tip Super Speed Safety Razor

 1952 Gillette Black Tip Super Speed Safety Razor
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
This is a Vintage 1952 Gillette black tip Super Speed Safety razor, X-2 made in the second
quarter of 1952. This great vintage razor is nickel plated and has a bit of plate loss. The
black tip shows no paint loss. The overall length is about 3-3/8 inches.
The markings on the razor are: REG U.S., PAT OFF, GILLETTE diamond & MADE IN U.S.A. with a date
code of X-2. The razor is in good condition but not a collectible. It is mechanically sound and
opens and closes as it should and holds the blade tightly in place. Great for a collection (if
you choose) or as a daily razor.
PRICE $45.00 OBO
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS;  MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! 





PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.
ALL SALES FINAL.
Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.

No comments:

Post a Comment