Monday, March 26, 2012

VINTAGE RARE 1937 ROYAL CROWN SAFETY RAZOR DOUBLE EDGED in BOX

VINTAGE RARE 1937 ROYAL CROWN SAFETY RAZOR DOUBLE EDGED in BOX
ALL MY ITEMS ARE SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!///
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

VINTAGE 1937 DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR WAS MADE BY THE ROYAL SPECIALTY COMPANY, INC. NEW YORK, NY IN
THE 1937 ERA. VINTAGE, NEVER USED, STILL WRAPPED IN TISSUE PAPER, ART DECO DESIGN, DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY
RAZOR.


This is a very old and VERY RARE vintage safety razor in the original box. It looks to have never
been used. The box does seem to look aged, although it is in great condition. On the price label it
reads: O.P.A. Retail 49 cents, Ceiling Price, Do not remove or obliterate. The spelling on the price
sticker doesn't seem to be right. The word ceiling? I have found out that "ceiling" means the highest
price that this razor can sell for.


The razor measures aprox. 3 1/8" and uses all current safety razor blades. Box measures aprox.
3 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 5/8". I have come across one like this only once in my 40 years of collecting
razors so I dont have alot of knowledge concerning it but I do know that it is VERY RARE.
The style of it seems to be very old even though it looks great. A great addition to any collection.








RICHARDS RAZORS;  IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES MAKE UP YOUR OWN!

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45

http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/

http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS


PRICE $40.00 OBO
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.
ALL SALES FINAL.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.

No comments:

Post a Comment