Saturday, March 24, 2012

1950 Gillette Rocket Safety Razor RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1950 Gillette Rocket Safety Razor
RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!







This is a Rocket Number 51; Gillette emblem and Made in England are inscribed on the underside of the
bottom blade plate, inside the razor is inscribed Patent Pending. The razors weight is 64 grams
so it is heavy enough so that it feels good in your hand while shaving.


Here is a wonderful Vintage 1950 Gillette Rocket Safety Razor; Made in England. The razor is
in excellent mechanical condition and opens smoothly and closes tightly. It is in very good
condition with very minimal vintage wear. There is no plate loss that i can see but you'll have to
make that determination yourself. Please look at the photos and feel free to email me with any
questions regarding this item. With it comes a 1951 Canadian Rocket case that reads
"Gillette Safety Razor Razor Co. of Canada, Ltd. Montreal Canada. Unfortunatly the case is quite
broken, I think that I have all the pieces. If you want it I'll send it along with this great
razor, perhaps you can repair it. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

PRICE $70.00 OBO
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

RICHARDS RAZORS;  IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES MAKE UP YOUR OWN!

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45

http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/

http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS


PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.
ALL SALES FINAL.


Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.





















No comments:

Post a Comment